Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Memories

I just want to remember the time Liliana and Christopher were walking up the driveway. When I asked them where they were going, she replied, "We are in outer space and going for a walk on Venus."

When I asked Qorban what 3x4 was and he said, "Well, it is not 8."

How Christopher likes to pull Sarah's bow down into one eye and say "grr, she is a pirate." Guess that is a step up from taking it off and saying she told him she does not like it.

Wonder what it means if a child constantly checks the same books out from the library? Caleb use to check out the same two Thomas the train books from the Cushing library for over a year. I use to turn them in after story hour so that he had to pick different books every other week. Now he is checking out the same books from the new library. Getting really tired of reading them!

No comments:

Post a Comment