Friday, July 6, 2012

digital scrapbook

I have a digital scrapbook program that I bought years ago. I have never been able to figure out how to get my pictures into the program. The other day, I noticed that Qorban was using it to create superhero newspapers and magzine covers. I asked him how he got his pictures on there. He says, 'It is easy mom. I find the pictures on line and save them to a file that I created on the desk top. Then when I am ready for the pictures, I open my file and use them." I spent quite a while with him trying to figure out how to get my pictures into the program without luck. I think he is figuring out that mommy doesn't know that much about computers. I don't get how he understands so much.

1 comment:

  1. girl i hear ya! Cantrell is always showing me things on my iphone im always amazed i dont get where they get there knowledge

    ReplyDelete