Wednesday, July 11, 2012

new schedule (again) :)

I created a new schedule for our days, trying to give Bible reading, personal care, house work and school work priority. Then when responsibilities are done, free time. This has been met with much resistance and just general bad attitudes. Even Sarah blew raspberries at the posted schedule when I paused by it to see what was suppose to be happening. She has definitely been a challenge to a time schedule and I continue to tweak it to fit what we can do. I am hoping that as we get this down, then when it comes time to begin next school years work there won't be as much resistance to the heavier work load when we add more school subjects. I am hoping to begin soon so I can leave one week day each week free from assigned work for field trips, library time, errands and just general catch up days.

No comments:

Post a Comment