Blessings of the ups and downs of daily life in our family! Our digital scrapbook
Thursday, May 30, 2013
Qorban
Qorban was working to shovel in some of the washed out part of our driveway after the big rain storms. He has been working harder outside. He has decided that if we pay him what we pay Alex to mow the yard than he will push mow it (our only working mower). He has such big plans on how he is going to spend his money but it has been three days of push mowing and it is nearly done. I think he expected it to be easier. Also, maybe he will learn to do a complete job not just the bare minimum amount to say he did it. If I am paying what I would pay a teen to mow and weedeat for just mow, it better all be done well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment