Blessings of the ups and downs of daily life in our family! Our digital scrapbook
Thursday, June 20, 2013
Coalgate Rangers summer 2013
This was Qorban's first year in kid pitch baseball. I was amazed at how well these boys could play even at this age. We attended a minor league game a few years ago and I remember thinking how hard it was to play at that level because hitting the ball seemed to be really hard. But also if it was hit, even a ball to the way outfield resulted in maybe a base hit and there was a good chance they might be out at first. I noticed it was that way for the boys now! They could catch fly balls and throw a player out easily. Points were mainly scored because of walks and bases stolen or the occasional overthrown ball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment