Sarah, miss independent, will walk by herself.....
She like to walk slow and look at everything. It is amazing to see things through her eyes, everything is new and exciting, amazing creations of our creator. Beautiful flowers, cool sticks, long grass that Sarah likes to try to pull and wrap around her neck. She tries to pick the little white flowers of the milk weed that I must be allergic to cause I start sneezing when I try to help her.
Now, Sarah will walk no more... she sat down and when no one ran to pick her up, she laid down on the road. She still doesn't really use many words but she sure communicates how she feels and what she wants with crystal clear clarity.
Christopher and Malachi. Malachi still is learning to control his hands and arms. His gestures are so dramatic it makes Daddy think he will be a preacher or public speaker.
Sarah and Malachi




No comments:
Post a Comment