Christopher was happy to finally get to celebrate his birthday!
Malchi was not as excited about Christopher's birthday. He wanted to know what was so important that he had to be put down.
Daddy and Malchi
Christopher opening presents. Caleb and Liliana helping.
Christopher didn't want a cake. So I made a giant sugar cookie and iced it. Then added m&ms.
Caleb hard at work assembling the new lego toys that Christopher got for his birthday. When I take their pictures they always want to know if I am going to put their pictures on line and sometimes give me a caption for the picture. Caleb wanted this one to say 'kid at work.'
Qorban even got in on some of the Lego building action.
Another picture of the present opening crew.
Sarah was delighted with the play tent pole that she found. Everyone moved out of the way quickly.
No comments:
Post a Comment