Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hotsprings and mineral baths





Christina and I took a little spur of the moment unplanned, (let's go this weekend) trip at the beginning of the year. It was nice. We didn't have an agenda so we didn't hurry for nothing. (meaning we missed our turn or exit several time due to lack of attention to detail.) It was nice to just be responsible for ourselves. We walked a bit around Hot Springs and we got the traditional treatment at the last operating bath house on bath house row. It was a really different experience. I enjoyed it but they seperated us, so I thought that Christina might have decided not to go though with the whole process. By the time it was time for my massage, I was like 'I have a friend here somewhere...' They assured me that there was two sides to the bathhouse and that she had probably been taken to the other side. (which was the case.)

No comments:

Post a Comment