Blessings of the ups and downs of daily life in our family!
Our digital scrapbook
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Starting over
I have become very uneasy of late that I used our last name for the last blog. I have decided to create a new blog that did not use our last name for my own peace of mind.
Just thought you might like to know that since you've decided to remove your last name from your blog, I also went through, searched my entire blog history, and removed any reference to your last name. So everywhere that it used to say your last name I just replaced it with "Glenda's family".
Just thought you might like to know that since you've decided to remove your last name from your blog, I also went through, searched my entire blog history, and removed any reference to your last name. So everywhere that it used to say your last name I just replaced it with "Glenda's family".
ReplyDeleteHappy blogging!
Jess