Saturday, January 21, 2012

Bells Palsy?

I have been having trouble with my right ear for a while. It felt stuffy at first, then it started hurting a week or so ago. Then, it felt like the loud noises the kids make just go right in my ear with out anything to buffer them. This means that loud noises, screams or crying, hurt really bad. I goggled ear ache relief and have tried warm olive oil, warm compresses and alcohol in and around my ears. Yesterday morning, I tried to eat part of Liliana's apple and it tasted funny. Last night, my ear felt numb instead of hurting so I thought it was getting better. Eric said that my left eye was partly open and blinking nonstop like. I said my eyes felt the same but maybe I was just so tired. I went to bed. Today, foods especially fruits and chips taste funny. I can not close my mouth right when I get a drink so that liquid just leaks back out of my mouth and my lips are numb. I can close my right eye but I have to think about it. My right ear continues to hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment