Today has been a difficult day. I did go to the walk in clinic today to see about my ear and the bells palsy. Cannot do anything cause I do not want to give up nursing Sarah. So we will just wait for it to run its couse and hope that is not too long. They flushed my ears out and boy did that hurt on my right ear. The good news is that is feels like it relieved pressure in my ear so maybe that will speed up my recovery.
This evening, Caleb threw a chunk of bark through Liliana's bedroom window. I told the landlord that we would pay for the window but they can not fix it until tomorrow and we are in for a thunderstorm tonight. Got cardboard up over the broken part of the glass...
Trying to get kids to clean is probably sending my blood pressure through the roof!
No comments:
Post a Comment